- Meet and Greet Driver at 11AM for Hainan Chicken Lunch and then transfer to the Hotel for Check-In. Relax and then later meet in the Hotel Lobby for Night Tour. (Standard check-in after 2PM)
- Enjoy a delicious Indian Buffet Dinner in the comfort of an air-conditioned restaurant. Head to Little India and see the world’s largest fountain, take in the beautiful sight of the central business district via Benjamin Sheares Bridge. Next, advance to Bugis Street or other night bazaars during festive period, where our guide will take you for a stroll at the night market. Our last stop for the evening will be at Smoke & Mirrors for a taste of Singapore’s very own concoction, ‘the Singapore Sling’.
- *Note: Type of drinks served for tour “With Singapore Sling”: *Adults-Singapore Sling *12 to 18 years old – Virgin Sling / *Under 12 years old – Soft Drinks
- Breakfast in Hotel. Meet & Greet the Tour Guide in the Hotel Lobby for Morning City Tour.
- Start by driving around the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Great picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a Local Handicraft Centre and observe craftsmen at work. Proceed to the National Orchid Garden located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at Little India will fill you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Head to Smith Street for Lunch at Own Expense. * Note: Admission fee of S$5.00 to National Orchid Garden is included in the tour and is non-refundable if not utilized
- At Gardens by the Bay, discover exotic plants in the Flower Dome from 5 continents. Step into the Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world and listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records! Be amazed by the display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi-arid regions. Walk in the Cloud Forest and marvel at the 35-metre tall indoor waterfall. Learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment. Watch the SuperTree Grove come alive with an exhilarating display of light and sound at night! Be amazed with a birds-eye view of the city from the top of Marina Bay Sand’s Skypark – it is a roof like no other, perched 200 meters in the air with the observation deck in the clouds. *Note: Includes admission to two conservatories *Includes $5.00 dining voucher to be used at the SuperTree Dining outlets *Excludes admission to OCBC Skyway *Includes Marina Bay Sands’ SkyPark admission (Weather permitting)
Day 3 :
Resorts World Sentosa for SEA Aquarium + Singapore Night Tour @ Chinatown with Dinner and Trishaw Ride
Day 4 :
Singapore - Return Home
- Breakfast in Hotel. Check-out Hotel. Meet & Greet Driver. Transfer to Singapore Changi Airport for return flight home. Hope you had a great time!
Day 05 :
- Adults-Singapore Sling
- 12 to 18 years old – Virgin Sling
- Under 12 years old – Soft Drinks
- Note: Admission fee of S$5.00 to National Orchid Garden is included in the tour and is non-refundable if not utilized
- Trishaw: Tour not available during Formula 1 and Lunar New Year celebrations and Mid-Autumn Festival (Please check with us).
- Trishaw Ride is based on ‘twin-sharing’ basis.