9424 Las Tunas Drive, Temple City, CA 91780
Telephone: (323) 266 – 8988
Fax: (323) 318 – 2416
Hour: Mon-Fri 09:30am-6:00pm (PST)
Sat 10:00am-2:00pm (PST)
Click Here to watch some videos and clips of Taiwan Tours and other info!!
China Hotels.net - Discount China Hotels Online
Hotel information and reservations for Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and other major China cities. Lowest hotel rates guaranteed!
- Complete by typing, print and sign, and date the form
- Send the following items to our Headquarters:
9424 Las Tunas Dr.,
Temple City, CA 91780
- The completed, signed, and dated Visa Application Form(s)
- The original passport(s) for all passengers needing China Visas
- 1 color passport photo for each passenger applying for Visas. Photo must be 2x2 with white background. No scanned photos. Driver License.
$170 per person for single entry Visa (non-refundable). Payment must be by check made payable to Sonic Tour.
* We only accept China Visa applicant from Southern California, Hawaii, Guam, Saipan, and New Mexico. $170 per person for single entry Visa (non-refundable). Payment must be by check made payable to Sonic Tour.
* For non-American passport holders, please call our office at 888-266-8988.
- Additional reminders:
- Passport(s) must be signed
- Passport(s) must not expire within the next 6 months
- Request Visa(s) no sooner than 2 months and no later than 1 month prior to the departure date.
Travel Documents / Tickets
In general, all travel documents will be sent to you 21 days prior to departure via overnight delivery. If we obtained the entry visa for you, the passport will be sent with the travel documents.Passport
All customers’ passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of your trip. Please consult with your travel agent or Consulate if you have a non-US passport.Visa
* No entry visa required for US passport holders going to:
Thailand - up to 30 days.
Japan - up to 90 days.
Hong Kong – up to 180 days.
Singapore – length determined at the discretion of immigration officer (normally 30 days).
$175 check for one single entry China visa. Duration is 30 days after entry, 6 months validity. Make check payable to “Sonic Tour” and mail original passport along with one passport size 2” X 2” color photo and completed China visa application form to Sonic Tour at least 45 days prior to departure. Mail original passport along with one passport size 2” X 2” color photo and completed China visa application form to Sonic Tour at least 45 days prior to departure.
$100 check for single entry Vietnam visa with validity of 90 days from the issuance date and good for a stay of up to 30 days.
Make check payable to “Sonic Tour” and mail passport copy along with one passport size 2” X 2” color photo and completed visa application form to Sonic Tour at least 45 days prior to departure.
$20 cash paid to Cambodia Customs upon arrival; valid USA passport,one recent passport size 2” X 2” color photo, and completed visa application form (available upon arrival).
* India :
Please apply for yourself directly with the appropriate embassy.
More information can be found at http://www.indianembassy.org
- We will keep your passport (with the entry visa) to be sent along with your travel documents. If you require your passport sooner, please enclose additional $25 check so that we can send it back immediately upon its return from the embassy.
- If you are applying for your own visa, a copy of your passport and entry visa should be sent to Sonic Tour. All document and tickets will be issued under your passport name.
- The visa fee is non-refundable for any reason and is subject to change at any time.
- Sonic Tour is not responsible when you are denied entrance for any reason at any foreign country, even if you have a valid passport and visa.
- Please keep an eye on your valuables at all time. Watch out for pickpockets while sightseeing.
- Bring name and phone number of an emergency contact.
- Read your itinerary and hotel information before departure. Leave a copy of your itinerary and hotel list with your family.
- For special requests (China domestic flight reservation, flight change & confirmation, Hong Kong & China hotel reservation etc.), please have all arrangements made with your travel agency before departure. Sonic Tour does not take any responsibilities for itinerary deviations or bookings made by other travel agencies.
- Individual domestic flights in China must be re-confirmed at the airlines office (of the departing city) 3 days prior to departure. Re-confirmation by phone is not accepted. Since you may not have sufficient time for re-confirmation after arrival in a city, Sonic Tour can help by arranging to have the ticket issued locally and billig christian louboutin schuhe re-confirmed.
- Three-person hotel occupancy means 2 adults sharing a regular double room with a child. No extra bed is added. Hotel rooms in China are generally smaller then those in North America. Hotel charges extra for adding a bed. Please take into consideration the comfort of your traveling party and the length of the trip when request a triple room hotel occupancy.
Travel InsuranceYou may purchase travel insurance 60 days prior to your departure date.
Foreign Consulate Offices in Los Angeles
611 N. Larchmont Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90004
300 S. Grand Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90071
501 Shato Pl.Suite 300 Los Angeles, CA 90020
8350 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90211
6222 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 500 Los Angeles, CA 90010
12400 Wilshire Blvd.Suite 300 W. Los Angeles, CA 90025
3457 Wilshire Blvd.Suite 4F Los Angeles, CA 90005
250 E. 1st St.Suite 1401Los Angeles, CA 90012
5455 Wilshire Blvd.Suite 1101 Los Angeles, CA 90036
350 S. Figueroa St.Suite 400 Los Angeles, CA 90071
125 Paseo De La Plaza Los Angeles, CA 90012
3460 Wilshire Blvd.Suite 1200 Los Angeles, CA 90010
6300 Wilshire Blvd.Suite 1436Los Angeles, CA 90048
801 N. La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA 90038
3731 Wilshire Blvd.Suite 700 Los Angeles, CA 90010