Price: Land Only
Child with bed: $490
Child With no bed: $390
|Departure Date||Adult||Child||Child w/o Bed||Infant||Single Room Supplement||Surcharge|
5-Days Thailand - Chiang-Mai, Chiang-Rai Dual Tour (JVSCNX5D)
Chiang Mai: Doi Suthep Mountains, Doi Suthep Temple, Night Market
Chiang Rai: Longneck Village, Golden Triangle, Mae Kok River, Laos Town, Opium Museum
Chiang Mai 5* Hotel: Le Meridien Hotel or Royal Princess, Rawee Waree Villa Resort(Vary on individual start date)
Chiang Rai 5* Hotel: Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort or Golden Pine Resort or Siam Triangle(Vary on individual start date)
- Fly to Bangkok. Take a domestic flight to Chiang Mai and Tour guide pick up you in Airport. Upon your arrival, we will assist you in transferring to your hotel.
- Departs Tuesdays ~ Thursdays ~ Fridays ~ Saturdays
- Start of your Thailand tour by visiting the magnificent Royal Palace, and the Jade Buddha Temple, which houses the world largest emerald Jade Buddha. Continue your day at the recently completed “Arts of Kingdom,” before witnessing the world-famous Thai silk at a local outlet. Indulge in an exciting international buffet on the 78th floor restaurant in the famous Baiyoke Sky Tower. After lunch, you will head to Pattaya and visit the new Floating 4 Market selling fresh exotic fruits, drinks, Thai snacks and traditional handicrafts. Experience a MaiMuang Thai dinner before enjoying the famed Thai Transvestite Caberet performance.
- 12 and under will be excluded from massage.
- After breakfast, Cruise tour along the Mae Kok River and visit Golden Triangle. The Golden Triangle stands at the border of Thailand, Laos, and Burma where opium is heavily grown and traded, Then visit the Opium Museum. Then visit the border market town between Burma – Thailand of Mae Sai.
- After breakfast, visit the Rong-Kung Art Temple aka "The White Temple". Then go to visit the elephant camp. There will also be a show and performance in the elephant camp. Then visit the Long-Necked Tribe. You can see the long-necked tribe customs and tradition. Because of their tradition, long-necked tribe little girl has to put on the sets of copper ring around the neck since from seven years old, and copper ring height grow higher every year until marriage so far.
- After breakfast go back to Chiang Mai, Continue tour to the famous Handicraft Village known as Home Industries, where you can see local skills in silk weaving, wood carving, silver and lacquer ware making and the making of colorful paper umbrellas. Special arrangment - Bird Nest Dessert for our VIPs. Visit Lanna Ancient City. Special arrange tour - Night Safari. Finally, transfer to airport for a homebound flight or stay in Bangkok for your next trip selection to end this wonderful journey in Chiang Mai.
Terms & Conditions
- Admission fee.
- Enter Theme Park as Group.
- Chinese and English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Driver & Tour Guide’s Tips at $7 Per Person Per Day.
- Fleur de Chine Hotel is situated at the north peninsula of the Sun Moon Lake, with a distinctive style in its building structure, creating an aesthetic atmosphere with the integration of nature and simplicity with the surroundings. Extending the indoor space to outdoors, ushering the natural beauty of the Sun Moon Lake indoor, and molding a space setting embraced by nature, every corner of the hotel is infused with the beautiful landscape of Sun Moon Lake, thus allowing our esteem guests to be joyfully lying in the bosom of nature all year round, and enjoying the rich mercurial sceneries of nature.
- Nice Prince Hotel in Chiayi City is the first, and the only five-star international tourist hotel at Changhua, Yunlin and Chiayi areas. It operates a high standard management system and service quality comparable to Japan Prince Hotel, combining business, leisure, entertainment, shopping and other diversified features to create an innovative style not only meeting international standards but also capable of displaying local cultural characteristics.