Price: Land Only
Child with bed: $650
Child With no bed: $489
Single room supplement: $370
|Departure Date||Adult||Child||Child w/o Bed||Infant||Single Room Supplement||Surcharge|
5-Days Thailand ~ Bangkok And Pattaya Dual Tour (JVBKKPTY5D)
Visit Bangkok and Pattaya:
*Visited the grand [Art of Kingdom V]
*New opening [Floating 4 Market] at Pattaya
*Nongnooch Tropical Garden Performance
*Koral Island water activities at sea; jet skiing, parasailing, banana boat, undersea walk and so on.
*Lunch during the Koral Island's tour will be arranged at the Hilton Hotel for buffet instead the usual lunch box.
*Thai Transvestite Cabaret performance
*Special Arrangment :Brand Name Message Parlor"Health Land"2 Hours Thai Traditional Massage
*Food: International Buffet at Baiyoke Sky Tower, Japanese Shabu Shabu, Island Seafood and Hot Pot Buffet in Thai style. (Surcharge will be applied during X’mas, New Year and Chinese New Year)
*75 Floor Rotating Restaurant for Seafood Buffet
5*Hotel: Bangkok- The Sukosol Hotel or similar Pattaya- Private beach hotel: Dusit Thani Hotel or similar
- Fly to Bangkok. Upon your arrival, we will assist you in transferring to your hotel. A free day for leisure is ahead for those with an early arrival.
- Departs Tuesdays ~ Thursdays ~ Fridays ~ Saturdays
- Start of your Thailand tour by visiting the magnificent Royal Palace, and the Jade Buddha Temple, which houses the world largest emerald Jade Buddha. Continue your day at the recently completed “Arts of Kingdom,” before witnessing the world-famous Thai silk at a local outlet. Indulge in an exciting international buffet on the 78th floor restaurant in the famous Baiyoke Sky Tower. After lunch, you will head to Pattaya and visit the new Floating 4 Market selling fresh exotic fruits, drinks, Thai snacks and traditional handicrafts. Experience a MaiMuang Thai dinner before enjoying the famed Thai Transvestite Caberet performance.
- Take a speedboat ride to Green Island and relax by participating in a variety of water sports(own expenses). After a special seafood lunch, you will visit the Nongnooch Thai Cultural Village where you can watch an elephant show, monkeys picking coconuts, and a traditional Thai dance. Take a talk around the beautiful botanical Thai garden before a specially arranged therapeutic Thai message. Enjoy Tarapura Thai food for dinner.
- Children under 12 years old are excluded from the Thai message session.
- Stop by the Gem and Jewelry Museum in the morning as Thailand is rich in ruby and sapphire(tax free). Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Tiger Zoo Restaurant then visit the much-worshipped Four Face Buddha, the fascinating Snake Farm. A special Japanese Shabu Shabu dinner is on the menu tonight. Experience the hustle and bustle of Bangkok at the Night Plazar on your own at night.
- VIPs will board a homebound flight today.
Terms & Conditions
- Admission fee.
- Enter Theme Park as Group.
- Chinese and English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Driver & Tour Guide’s Tips at $7 Per Person Per Day.