Fare include: Tour, Meals(listed), Flight, All tax and fuel surcharge
Type: Air + Land
|Departure Date||Adult||Child||Child w/o Bed||Infant||Single Room Supplement||Surcharge|
Taiwan/Macau/Hong Kong Culinary 9 Days Tour
⇒ Visit Toroko, Macau, Hong Kong, Victoria Harbour, Hualien, Yilan,
⇒ Tour of Traditional Arts,Wufongci Falls,National Palace Museum and Martyrs' Shrine and other excursions, Tour A-Ma Temple , Ruins of St. Paul and other monuments, Gordon Peak , overlooking Victoria Harbour, Tai O mountains, and ride the Ngong Ping Cable Car
⇒ Timely arranged itinerary to fully view the natural beauty of Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao's landscape, characteristics and culture
⇒ Enjoy the finest eals spanning 3 countries:
⇒ Free extension to Hong Kong, Macau, or Bangkok.
- You will board your transatlantic jet from the United States (OR for earlier VIP departure, Own hotel occupancy, Please call for more info). Meals on plane. Early Arrivals leisure until tour starts.
- The group will arrive at Taoyuan airport to take the shuttle transfer to the hotel to rest. (This tour offers VIP arrival. Taoyuan groups pick up service after this date and time 21:00. Please call for more info )
- After breakfast, from hotel we will walk to the Taipei Main Station. We are tentatively scheduled to take Train Puyuma No. 412
- o At 8:50AM depart Taipei and take Train to Hualien. Arrive Hualien Station 10:55AM and take the tour bus and drive to Taroko
- o Afterwards we will visit Taroko National Park to explore sand carvings while walking the trail. Visit Bullock Cove mesa and enjoy breathtaking mountains and swallow trails of Toroko
- After enjoying a leisurely breakfast, go to Hualien Station, where we are scheduled to take Taiwan Train Puyuma No.217. At 11:15am we will drive from Hualien and arrive at 12:11 to Yilan Station. Here we will take the tour bus to visit the Traditional Arts Center and Wufongci Falls.
- After breakfast, visit the first city to let everyone enjoy a 50-year-old traditional dessert, a case of special flavor taro ice cream, which the taste and texture is slightly different from Western-style ice cream. It is known to bring a feeling of nostalgia to many locals and countrymen.
- Then visit Lanyang Museum to see Taiwan’s Art and History. In the afternoon, we head to Nine Mountains, the old downtown which has special landscape architecture. The famous Japanese manga artist Hayao Miyazaki, had gathered inspiration from here for his film “Spirited Away”. Here you can enjoy a variety of well-known snacks at your own expense such as: Forrest Aunt Taro, Alan Taro Cakes, Red Bad Meatballs and other local snacks.
- Next we head to Yehliu Geopark to see the scenery. After dinner we will return to hotel.
- After breakfast, visit the National Palace Museum and Taipei Martyr’s Shrine
- After lunch, head to Taoyuan airport by 16:20 for our flight to Macau. There's you will see the East’s "Las Vegas," Macau (Dinner in flight)
- After arriving by car, go swim and have leisure time in Macau. Tour guides take you major hotels and entertainment venues and then transfer to hotel. We Entertainment Xing entirely, you can also continue to sightsee on their own.
- Today we have an 8:00AM departure from the hotel to the famous local restaurant CHENGCHANG to eat the delicacy, water crab porridge.
- After breakfast, we will visit the thick incense of the A-Ma Temple for some prayers.
- Lunch will be at a local famous Macanese Food Restaurant – aka to try the Macau soil lettuce.
- After lunch we will head to the landmark Ruins of St. Paul in Macau. Afterwards, head to Senado Square to visit Macao’s historic town square. Then we will take a boat to Hong Kong after everyone has enjoyed the famous "New Olivetti gourmet", which includes restaurant pork chop package and bird's nest tarts.
- After meals, take the boat to Hong Kong and transfer to hotel. Now is leisure time and you can explore Yilan night food court. There are many selections of various Hong Kong-style cuisine food and you are free to choose at your own expense.
- 8:00AM departure from the hotel to the 1 Star Michelin recommended Lan Fong Yuen restaurant, which has the most popular breakfast food stalls. They have the most delicious stockings tea and hand made sandwiches.
- After breakfast, we will begin our Hong Kong Island sightseeing tour, which takes you to world-class tourist attractions, for a memorable view and experience. The tour will include Hong Kong’s “The Peak”, overlooking the famous Hong Kong cityscape and stunning Victoria Harbor, which leads out to the magnificent South China Sea.
- Then take the coach to Aberdeen, via Deep Water Bay and Repulse Bay, where the sky and sea scenery is breathtaking. From the Fisherman’s Village, you can see the scene of the water completely covered by a cloak of fishermen.
- Arrive at the town of Stanley, where you can find souvenirs and choose from Featured Souvenirs or bargains in the market village, or to visit the picturesque seaside during break.
- Lunch at the world-famous Sham Tseng for roast goose. Then after lunch take the Lantau Ngong Ping 360 cable car ride to Lantau Island
- At Lantau Island, experience nature and history of alternative culture, shopping and sightseeing.
- Enjoy the fun of the Hong Kong Tourism. Go enjoy the famous seafood at Sai Kung Town.
- o Have breakfast in the hotel's restaurant. Afterwards, from the Promenade, you can enjoy pleasant views of Victoria Harbour and your mouth will be salivating to the smells of all the unique and delicious cuisine, which many chefs cook impromptu with elegance. There is a comfortable VIP lounge and 20 feet high ceiling windows, which will satisfy a person’s appetite, and after breakfast, head to Hong Kong's most fashionable shopping town to satisfy your desire to buy some souvenirs.
- o Lunch will be served inside Element Shopping Mall, where we will dine at the 1 Star Michelin Restaurant, Lin Lei Garden, to enjoy a highly rated Dim Sum Meal (tea) in the shopping center.
- o After experiencing the most hot and popular Nao Hong Kong-style snacks vendors (food stalls) of the "Mongkok" Ladies, we have time for some proper shopping.
- o At 5:00PM, we will shuttle the group to the airport for your flights back to the United States to conclude your Hong Kong and Macao 9 Day Gourmet Culinary Journey.