Tour Date: Everyday at Taipei (2 people minimum)
Price: Land Only
Child with bed: $2139up
Child with no bed: $1959pu
Single room supplement: $599
|Departure Date||Adult||Child||Child w/o Bed||Infant||Single Room Supplement||Surcharge|
Located in the heart of Taipei City directly across from Taipei Main Station, CAESAR PARK HOTEL TAIPEI offers the most convenient access to Taiwan Railway, Taiwan High Speed Rail, Taipei Metro, buses and other major landmarks and attractions. The 478 spacious rooms are divided into seven different types to suit the needs of all guests. Internet and Wi-Fi facilities are provided in each room. The brand new Station Suites and New Premier Rooms are designed to showcase the stunning view of central Taipei City and well- equipped deluxe amenities. The modern style e-Lounge at the lobby is freshly renovated with the service of small conference room rental, international express delivery, business card printing and fax & copy machines. Our Dynasty Restaurant and Checkers serve Eastern and Western style gourmet cuisines prepared with the finest ingredients.
Yilan: Hotel Royal Chiao Hsi
Open-air hot spring pools, a heated outdoor pool and pampering spa treatments can be enjoyed at Hotel Royal Chiao Hsi. It provides a free shuttle from Chiaohsi Train Station, a 10-minute drive away. The modern suites come with free Wi-Fi. Overlooking the scenic mountains, the air-conditioned suites are decorated in either a Japanese or Western style. All come with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and well-stocked minibar. Large bathrooms have a bathtub. Hotel Royal Chiao Hsi is located in Yilan, a 25-minute walk from Wufongchi Scenic Area. Taipei Songshan Airport is an hour's drive away. Guests can exercise at the gym, sing karaoke or play table tennis. The hotel also boasts beautiful landscaped gardens and a massage house. A tour desk and laundry services are also available. Zen Garden Fusion Cuisine offers a sushi bar, while View Western Restaurant serves an international buffet spread. Cakes and Japanese sake can be enjoyed at the Lobby Bar.
Hualien: Silks Place Hotel
Silks Place Taroko is part of the FIH Regent Group, under the Silks Hotel brand. Away from the city center, this mountainside hotel, located in Hualien County, is the only 5-star hotel within the Taroko National Park. Silks Place Taroko is designed with Modern Chinese style, combining Taroko’s cultural and environmental characteristics, creating “elegant and sophisticated resort life style” with exclusive services.
Taitung: Hotel Royal Chihpen
Situated in the Chihpen scenery area of Wenchua Village of Peinan Shiang of Taitung County, the Royal Chihpen Hotel is exceptionally rich in adjacent natural scenic attractions such as hot springs, gorges, waterfalls and Chihpen Forest Recreation Area, etc. With the gifted hot spring and the international leisure scheme, Chihpen Royal Hotel is the first world renowned hot spring leisure resort in eastern Taiwan.
There are a total of 183 guest rooms of various designs, all with landscape window view of flourishing mountains. The indoor recreation facilities includes both indoor and outdoor hot spring professional spa service, elaborate dining and wide-ranging conference equipment.
Yilan Hualian Taitung Train 7 Days Tour (TWET2013)
- You will board your transatlantic jet from the United States (OR for earlier VIP departure, Own hotel occupancy, Please call for more info). Meals on plane. Early Arrivals leisure until tour starts.
- The evening flight will arrive in Taipei Taoyuan International Airport at about 9 P.M., and VIPs will be transported to hotel for check-in by hotel limousine bus. Early arrivals may check in on their own.
- 0815 - 0937 Begin your trip from the Taipei Railway Station. Take the spacious and comfortable “2080 Island Star” tourist train from the fourth platform to Ilan. Take in the beautiful scenery of the northern Taiwan from the comfort of your seat.
- 0937 - 1500 Transfer to the National Center for Traditional Arts Center to enjoy - the essential Arts Collection, “North Tube” heritage; folk arts performances; Mingei neighborhood. Try out various hands-on DIY activities at your own expenses at a local glass factory, Guang Sing Handcrafted Paper factory, and Three Gorges Dye factory as you learn about the interesting yet sophisticated Ilan. Finally, take the “Duck Boat” towards Dongshan River Water Park (lunch not included).
- 1500 - 1540 Take the designated tour bus back to the hotel. Dinner is provided at the hotel.
- 0800 - 0810 8AM morning call. Start your day with a hearty buffet breakfast then take the hotel shuttle to Jiaoxi Train Station.
- 0939 - 1057 Board the "2080 Island Star" tourist train to Hualien. You will pass by the gorgeous East Rift Valley Railway Scenic Area along your train ride.
- 1110 - 1140 Our tour bus at the station will take you to the relaxing Chishingtan Beach. Shaped like a graceful arc, Chishingtan is a top destination in Taiwan known for its clear blue sea.
- 1140 - 1300 Enjoy lunch at your choice of (1)Parkview Hotel (2)Yokozuna Restaurant (3)Pacific Organic Chinese Restaurant. Head towards the world renowned Taroko National Park after lunch.
- 1300 - 1600 Spend your afternoon by touring Taroko National Park. You will start at the Visitor Center then travel to Eternal Spring Shrine → Swallows’ Grottos → Tunnel of Nine Turns → Lushui Water. These world class sights are certainly worthy of a closer look.
- 1600 - 1640 Your day ends with a designated bus trip back to your accommodation. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at the hotel.
- 0800 - 0810 Morning call and buffet breakfast at the hotel. Take the hotel shuttle to Hualien Train Station.
- 1118 - 1351 Board "2080 Island Star" to Taitung, and take in the spectacular East Rift Valley from the opposite direction and different time of day. Experience the authentic Railway Lunch Box along your ride before arriving at the Taitung Railway Station. Our bus will transfer you to the luxurious Royal Chihpen Hotel. Spend a relaxing afternoon perusing the hotel facilities or sign up for a recommended local half-day tour at your own expense.
- 1800 - 2000 Dinner is provided by the hotel.
- 0800 - 0810 Morning call and buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 0830 - 0950 Start your day with a ride to the Beinan Cultural Park. Beinan Cultural Park is located in the northern edge of Nanwang Township which sits on an historical land of over 10 million square meters. This land holds an important place in Taiwan’s archaeological history as it is the place of the largest and most complete prehistoric human remains.
- 0955 - 1150 Afterwards, visit Bunun Tribe’s Yanping Township which was founded in 1997 by pastor Bai Guangsheng and the Bunun Foundation. The township features indigenous handicrafts, local markets, aboriginal performances and Bunun weaving workshops. A large number of Aboriginal arts like wood carving, stone carving, pottery and paintings are displayed.
- 1150 - 1330 Enjoy lunch at the Eastern King Seafood Restaurant or Port City Seafood.
- 1330 - 1340 Head to Taitung Railway Station.
- 1400 - 1954 Board the “2079 Hike Star" and try authentic and delicious Railroad Box Meal along your relaxing ride while being submerged in the beautiful mountain scenery. Explore Taipei City at night or return to hotel.
- Start the day with a hearty breakfast before catching your flight to continue your trip.