|Departure Date||Adult||Child||Child w/o Bed||Infant||Single Room Supplement||Surcharge|
【National Palace Museum】
houses the world’s largest collection of Chinese art treasure. Most of the 620,000 art objects were part of the Chinese imperial collection that was brought to Taiwan for safe-keeping. The collection is too large to be displayed at one time! While many popular pieces remain on permanent display, other items are rotated regularly, making each visit unique.
【Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall】
An impressive monument to a great Chinese leader. The majestic hall towers over 25 hectares of landscaped gardens, graceful pavilions, and ponds. A statue of late President Chiang looks out over the city from the main building. An elegant Ming-style arch at the main entrance is flanked by two classical-style buildings, the National Theater and the National Concert Hall. The square between the buildings is a popular gathering place during festive occasions.
【Silks Palace At National Palace Museum】
Guests here are presented with an extraordinary experience with dishes that resemble some of the Imperial Treasures exhibits at the National Palace Museum next door. The National Palace Museum Imperial Treasures Feast menu features eight dishes. The Ch’ing dynasty Jadeite Cabbage with Insects is one of the museum’s most famous exhibit.
【Taipei 101 Shopping Mall】
It was the tallest building in the world, with a mass of shops on the lower floors, incorporating many top brands under the LVMH group, such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Celine, etc. The fourth floor houses the Page One bookstore from Singapore, with the highest-roofed coffee house in Taipei and many fine restaurants.
3 Day Taiwan Gourmet Tour
- Meet the driver in Taoyuan International Airport/ Taipei Songshan Airport Transfer to Taipei Check in hotel (Check-in Time: 15:00 M) Rest of the day is free at your own leisure
- Visit Taipei – National Palace Museum – Lunch at Silks Palace at National Palace Museum – CKS Memorial Hall – Taipei 101 shopping mall & Observatory Deck
- Breakfast in the hotel, Morning free and leisure on your own (Check-out Time: 12:00 PM). Meet the driver in the hotel. Transfer to Taoyuan International Airport/ Taipei Songshan Airport for return flight to Home Sweet Home
Terms & Conditions
- Tours are conducted in English with tour pick-up/drop-off from/to hotel located in Taipei.
- There is no compulsory or hidden shopping stops included in the itinerary.
- Tipping is not compulsory. Tipping guideline for guide & driver: US$ 5.0 / PAX / DAY
- English–speaking guide
- Entrance ticket to Taipei 101 Observatory Deck
- Private Carriage with local transfer
- 2 Nights Hotel with Breakfast
- 1 lunch: National Palace Museum at Silk Palace: (including meat type stone and jade cabbage)
- 1 Dinner: The Landis Taipei at Tien Hsiang Lo
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Drivers and Guide Tips (recommended amount US$5.0 / per person / day)
- Personal expense
- A: Adult (above 12 years of age)
- C: Child (2~11 years of age);
- INF: Infant (0~1 years of age)
- Child rate: 80% adult fee.
- Infant rate: 10 % adult fee.