(5A) 5-Days Round Taiwan Island Excursion (SIC)(Departs Mondays)
Tour Code: JV5A(A50C30) Tour Start: Every Monday from Taipei Taipei Hotel pick-up time: 08:00~09:00A
Tour Start Date:
|Departure Date||Adult||Child||Child w/o Bed||Infant||Single Room Supplement||Surcharge|
(5A) 5-Days Round Taiwan Island
Excursion (SIC)(Departs Mondays)
Day 1 (B/X/X) Taipei Sun Moon Lake
- Be picked up at lobby of hotel in Taipei City, we will drive to Sun Moon Lake which is located in the middle of Taiwan and situated 762 meters above sea level in the lofty mountains of Central Taiwan. Tour will stop at the famous Wenwu Temple or Literature Warrior Temple dedicated to Confucius as Master of Pen and to Kuan Ti as Master of Sword, Holy Monk Shrine and Tse-En Pagoda. After touring around Sun Moon Lake, proceed to hotel for check in, stay overnight at Sun Moon Lake.
Hotel: Fleur De Chine, Sun Moon Lake – Mountain View (5*) or similar
Day 2 (B/X/X) Sun Moon Lake Foguangshan Monastery Kaohsiung
- Breakfast at hotel with a pleasant morning leisure at hotel on your own until 10AM. Check out of the hotel, we will pass by the lovely and small old Jiji Railway Station, drive to Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Monastery, The most famous Buddhist sacred place of Southern Taiwan. Here you will learn about Buddhism during the monastery walking tour to visit "Buddha Memorial Center" and communicate with some of the monks and nuns during the visit. There will be opportunity to taste Buddhist vegetarian lunch (at your own cost). Continuously, we will drive to Kaohsiung City, which is the second largest city in Taiwan. The tour will take you to Love River and Liuhe Night Market. Overnight stay in Kaohsiung.
Hotel: Grand Hi-Lai Hotel, Kaohsiung (5*) or similar
Day 3 (B/X/X) Kaohsiung Kenting Zhiben Hot Springs
- Morning tour to Kenting National Park, located at Taiwan’s southern tip and the 37 miles of coral-rimmed shoreline along three sides of the park provide its main attractions. Stops will be made at Oluanpi light house, Maopitou coastal scenic area and Kenting forest recreation area. Continuously we will drive to Taitung via Southern Link Highway. Overnight at Zhiben. Enjoy the natural hot springs at Hotel Royal Chihpen
Hotel: Hotel Royal Chihpen, Taitung (5*) or similar
Day 4 (B/X/X) Taitung East Coast National Scenic Area Hualien
- After breakfast, it will be an exciting East Coast National Scenic Tour. The East Coast National Scenic Area, known as "Taiwan's last unspoiled land", stretches 170 kilometers down the east coast of the island. Weathering, erosion, and accumulation have produced a wide range of landforms here. Our tour will stop at Siaoyeliou, Sansientai, Stone Steps, marble factory and show room. Late afternoon, we will proceed to Toroko National Park for overnight stay.
Hotel: Silk Place Toroko (5*) or similar
Day 5 (B/X/X) Hualien Taroko Gorge Taipei
- After breakfast, a whole day visit to Taroko National Park. Taroko Gorge is an Exceptionally beautiful, narrow raving created by the Liwu river which has cut deep into the mountains of solid marble. A road carved into sheer walls of rock rewinding its way past forested peaks and cliffs towering thousands of feet above it, while hundreds of feet below a river roars past gigantic marble boulders. Passing by Tunnel of Nine Turns, Ci Mu Bridge, stops will be made at Swallow Grotto, Changchun Temple and Shakadang Trail. We will drive back to Taipei with a stop at Qingshui Cliff, and drive through Hsuehshan Tunnel (12.9 Kms) to arrive at around 6 PM.
Terms & Conditions
- Departs Mondays (Weekly).
- Chinese and English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Lunch And Dinner
- Driver & Tour Guide’s Tips at $7 Per Person Per Day.
- Lunch And Dinner
- Fo Guang Buddha at the Buddha Memorial Hall, Fo Guang Shan, Taiwan.
Fleur de Chine, Sun Moon Lake, Taiwan
- Fleur de Chine Hotel is situated at the north peninsula of the Sun Moon Lake, with a distinctive style in its building structure, creating an aesthetic atmosphere with the integration of nature and simplicity with the surroundings. Extending the indoor space to outdoors, ushering the natural beauty of the Sun Moon Lake indoor, and molding a space setting embraced by nature, every corner of the hotel is infused with the beautiful landscape of Sun Moon Lake, thus allowing our esteem guests to be joyfully lying in the bosom of nature all year round, and enjoying the rich mercurial sceneries of nature.
No. 23, Zhongzheng Rd, Yuchi Township, Nantou County, Taiwan 55546
Phone: +886 49 285 6788 Fax: +886 49 285 6600 E-Mail: email@example.com
Nice Prince Hotel, Chiayi, Taiwan
- Nice Prince Hotel in Chiayi City is the first, and the only five-star international tourist hotel at Changhua, Yunlin and Chiayi areas. It operates a high standard management system and service quality comparable to Japan Prince Hotel, combining business, leisure, entertainment, shopping and other diversified features to create an innovative style not only meeting international standards but also capable of displaying local cultural characteristics.
No. 600, Chung Hsiao Road, Chiayi City, Taiwan 60080
Phone: 886-5-2771999 Fax: +886-5-2732999 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org